CSAD Corporate Services & Administration Division RMD Records Management Division
SCD Statemented Contributions Division RCD Refund Contributions Division
CCD Current Contributions Division RPD Refund Payment Division
RRD Re-registration Division HLD Housing Loan Division
ECD E-Collection Division 30% Thirty Percent Refund Division
CLD Collection Division ARD Accounts and Reconciliation Division
RAD Record Amendment Division F/O Front Office
PRD Public Relations, Inquiries, Help Desk & Call Centre M/O Middle Office
ITD Information Technology Division B/O Back Office


Members / Employees

When leaving service on reaching age of retirement.

  • 1) Males - 55 years
  • 2) Females - 50 years

When leaving service on grounds of marriage in the following context
(For female Employees)

  • 1) If married within 3 months of leaving service
  • 2) Have left service within 5 years of marriage
A certified photocopy of the Marriage Certificate certified by the Registrar who registered the marriage or a marriage certificate issued by the Additional District Registrar should be submitted along with the above forms.

When migrating to another country on a permanent Visa

  • 1) The permanent Visa and a photocopy
  • 2) The Original of the passport and a photocopy along with the above forms should be submitted to the Head Office of the Labour Department

Back to Top